What is black mold? Black mold, scientifically known as “Stachybotrys,” is a common type of fungus that can grow on walls and surfaces in homes. It’s sometimes called toxic mold because it produces mycotoxins which some people are sensitive to. Black mold removal in Martinsville, Virginia can be done with bleach or other chemical substances, but the most effective way to get rid of the black mold is by using an ozone machine. It’s important to remember that black mold removal in Martinsville, Virginia should only be done by professionals. Black mold can spread and cause serious health problems if not removed correctly and quickly. Ensure your loved ones are safe from dangerous exposure by hiring a professional company for the job. Learn more here.

In order to remove black mold safely, you must carefully clean all surfaces with soap and water after removing any belongings or furniture from the room. It is also recommended that you scrub down hard surfaces such as countertops, cabinets, doors, floors, etc… using a solution of bleach mixed with warm water (the standard mix ratio is one cup of bleach per gallon of water). Learn more about Tips for Preventing Mold in Martinsville, Virginia.